Mad Max: Fury Road

Mad Max: Fury Road


Director: George Miller
Writers: Brendan McCarthy, George Miller
Stars: Charlize Theron, Tom Hardy, Nicholas Hoult

Storyline Of Mad Max: Fury Road:
This An apocalyptic story set in the farthest reaches of our planet, in a stark wasteland landscape where humanity is broken, as well as almost everyone is crazed fighting for the requirements of life. In this world exist two rebels on the run who immediately might be capable to restore order. There is Max, a man of action with a man of few words, who seeks quiet of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the outcome of the chaos. Also Furiosa, a woman of action and a woman who believes her pathway to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the wasteland back to her childhood motherland.

User Reviews Of Mad Max: Fury Road:
I was not here speechless when this ended. It can be tough to describe indeed.... but I will go for it...

Pure madness that is not sullied by bad acting otherwise laughable lines. A chartbuster that is gritty and does not have a sense of humour that could be equated to a feathery kitten. No “lets all hug” sentimental BS.

This is dangerously a film I thought I had never see: a CGI-filled blockbuster that I smooth out loved. The feats are so much fun, the FX so great, it is the first film I have seen where I have methodically enjoyed all this type of stuff - probably since the cinematography for once does not suffer cos of it. It is all extremely shot.

Action is so brutal and suitably high-octane. I consideration to myself more than once, “I think I am loving this more than Terminator 2” but other than that, there was not time to think. It dribbled off fast and barely stopped, and the lulls were amplified by the madness preceding them. Plus it is a dark movie, which made it even better I do not think I have ever heard a pull do an Aussie accent even close to fine, was Hardy actually trying for that? Any way, he did not talk much so it did not actually matter. This is additional Theron is film that Hardy's, he does not say much and does after that to nothing for the first third or so.

Mad Max: Fury Road Official Trailer:
http://cc2ace3dqqp5dr8i-jt00a1et7.hop.clickbank.net/
http://cc2ace3dqqp5dr8i-jt00a1et7.hop.clickbank.net/
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget