Area 51 (II)

Area 51 (II)

Director: Oren Peli
Writers: Oren Peli, Christopher Denham
Stars: Suze Lanier-Bramlett, Sandra Staggs, Glenn Campbell

Storyline Of Area 51 (II):
Three young conspiracy academics attempt to expose the mysteries of Area 51, the government's top secret location rumored to have hosted encounters with ALIEN beings. What they get at this hidden facility exposes inconceivable secrets.

User Reviews Of Area 51 (II):
I am shocked that this movie only has an average of 4.1. I thought the trailer looked actually cool. The film starts out a bit on the slow side and like the guy said before me, you could have condensed the first 70% into about 10 minutes. But it is worth each minute. I am a ufologist. I have a friend who really works at area 51 and she is brilliant. By luminous, I indicate a brilliant mind. Comical thing is, her part is studying alien life, lol. I am not joking either. In any case, everything I have read and learned about area 51 over the past 20 years seemed wonderfully accurate in the movie, and honestly, I do not know how they pulled it rotten. But it worked surprisingly fine. And the last 20 minutes of the movie are intense! Go see it.

Area 51 (II) Official Trailer:

http://8ef26f3innjvfq5ewfr256pg0y.hop.clickbank.net/


    Area 51 (II) Photo Gallary:
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget