Top Five

Top Five

Director: Chris Rock
Writer: Chris Rock
Stars: Chris Rock, Rosario Dawson, Gabrielle Union
Storyline Of Top Five:
A comic tries to make it as a serious actor when his reality-TV star fiancée talks him into giving out their wedding on her TV show.
User Reviews Of Top Five:
Top Five film left me speechless, literally. Top Five was that bad. I had like to think of myself as a fairly unbiased film watcher, as I try to go into every movie with an open intellect. I did not look at any reviews or ratings before going to see this film. Subsequently it felt like I had just observed a complete mess. The film is full of totally random, pointless scenes, prospects that drag on for too long, and jokes that just are not comical. Top Five tried to be one of those off-the-wall extreme comedies like Hangover or Superbad, but is not even half as comical as either of those films. I was completely baffled to see that critics were give this film 8+ out of 10. I can not notice how any right-minded person could rate this film that high I unless they got remunerated to. This is one of the pinnacle five worst films I have ever seen!
HD Trailer Of Top Five:


Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget