Into the Woods

Into the Woods image


Director: Rob Marshall.
Writers: James Lapine , James Lapine.
Stars: Mery Streep,  Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine.
Storyline of Into the Woods
The Woods is a up to date twist on the dearly loved Brothers Grimm fairy tales in a musical arrangement that follows the classic tales of Cinderella, small Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Rapunzel-all joined together by an unique story concerning a baker and his wife, their desire to begin a family and their communication with the witch who has put a blight on them.
User Reviews of Into the Woods
What the heck occured to Disney. I reviled this from the instant they in progress singing....It was the most maddening song I have ever hear and it was sung the full length of the film. I can grip retelling of stories but not like this. This gravely has my vote for worst film of the year. I had very high prospect and I look at the whole film but I could not linger for it to be over! I would not advise this movie to anyone. I am having a firm time trying to figure out just what Disney was trying to achieve Whatever they were attempting to do it was not winning. It sounded like they were attempting to create this an Opera but they not passed unhappily.
Into the Woods – Official tailer  HD


http://0412bnypprb1bmd9rku3zy3sw0.hop.clickbank.net/
http://0412bnypprb1bmd9rku3zy3sw0.hop.clickbank.net/


Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget